Like nothing's changed. Not true, of course. Everything's changed.
Every time I see this, I can’t tell if he’s referencing the dog or the dad and it’s funny either way
Sansa Stark Appreciation Week - Day 5: One scene
"Are you frightened, child? No need for that. We’re only women here. Tell us the truth. No harm will come to you."
made this a few weeks agooooo
allison is amazing and i really miss her ok
My Eye Colour Is:
- very tall
- very short
- many good friends and a few acquaintances
- a few good friends and many acquaintances
- many good friends and many acquaintances
- a few good friends and a few acquaintances
- one of the eldest children in my family
- one of the middle children in my family
- one of the youngest children in my family
- an only child
- broken a bone
- needed stitches
- needed surgery
- had an x-ray taken
- been on prescription medication
- been to therapy
- a fear of going to the doctors
- a relative who works in the medical field
I’m afraid of:
- the dark
- the future
- what people think of me
- losing someone i love
- a job
- a car
- a best friend
- best friends online
- my own room
- more than 3.14 of Pi
- more than one language
- how to convert km to miles and vice versa
- the names of most of the states in the United States
- the names of most of the countries in Europe
- most of the elements
- things i shouldn’t
Who do I need to
kidnaptalk to over at Marvel to make a Miss America series?
I just want a miniseries or something real bad :(
Infinity Gems, sometimes referred to as Soul Gems or Infinity Stones, are six immensely powerful gems featured in the fictional Marvel Universe. Whoever holds all six gems in the Infinity Gauntlet gains omnipotence, omniscience, and God-like power.
- Anthony Russo [x]. (via homovikings)
art collab with buckybuns! she drew steve, i drew bucky.
THIS REQUIRES AN EXPLANATION, BUT I DON’T THINK WE HAVE ONE. (mae requested bucky playing ping pong. panties were discussed? and then.)
this is who i strive to be in life
For psychotic villains they’re pretty decent role models
Although I have to point out that there was a piece of speculative science fiction called The Blazing World published by one Margaret Cavendish, Duchess of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 1666, slightly predating Mary Shelley.
Hell, the first named author in history? Enheduanna, a Sumerian high priestess, poet and lyricist. She’s known as the Shakespeare of Sumerian literature.
The first American mystery novel was written by Metta Victoria Fuller Victor, as well as the first dime novel, and the first crime novel..
I will keep reblogging this whenever it shows up on my dash.